€ 141,750 per year
Office Space 2400 Sq ft
141,750 per year
Overall Floor Area: 2400 sq. ft.
FOR SALE – MIXED USE INVESTMENT AVAILABE IN 3 LOTS (TENANTS NOT AFFECTED)
Galvin Property & Finance & DNG bring a mixed use investment opportunity to market.
The opportunity comprises two interconnecting buildings, located at 98 Ranelagh Village and 1 Sallymount Ave Ranelagh, Dublin 6.
LOT 1 – 1 Sallymount Ave, Ranelagh, comprising ground floor commercial occupational tenant ‘Ranelagh Thai Centre’ and 8 Pre 63 residential studio flats with a guide price of €1,050,000. The combined current passing rent is c. €93,000 per annum.
LOT 2 – 98 Ranelagh Village, comprising a ground floor retail unit. Boylesports are the current occupational tenant. The unit has a guide price of €550,000. The current passing rent is €48,750 per annum.
Lot 3 – The entire (comprising of both interconnecting buildings) with a guide price of €1,600,000 (based on a current passing rent of €141,750)
For sale in three lots, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a prime mixed use investment property situated in the heart of Ranelagh Village. The opportunity benefits from a prime location within Ranelagh Village and just a few minutes walk from the LUAS Station and Rathmines Village. The strength of the location is supported by nearby occupiers including Bank of Ireland, Cimmimon Cafe, Bunsen, Birchalls Public House, SuperValu, Lidl, AIB, Tribeca & The Tap House. This is a vibrant location in one of the city’s premier business, dining and entertainment addresses.
– Prime Location
– Reversionary potential
– Attractive yield at 8.9% gross (GIY)
– 8 no. residential flats and 2 no. commercial units included within the entire lot.
– Current passing rent of €141,750 per annum.
– Direct access to shops, LUAS station and amenity space.
– Excellent high demand rental location
By appointment with the joint selling agent DNG Advisory & Galvin Property & Finance.
View on map / Neighborhood
- - 8 no. residential flats and 2 no. commercial units included within the entire lot
- - Attractive yield at 8.9% gross (GIY)
- - Current passing rent of €141
- - Direct access to shops
- - Excellent high demand rental location
- - Reversionary potential
- 750 per annum
- LUAS station and amenity space
- Prime Location